Sport Forum Hungary is Hungary's leading sports conference, bringing together the key players of the sports scene in a comprehensive forum event. After a successful launch, our second event in 2023 will focus on international cooperation and take an in-depth look at the key issues shaping the sports scene and sports economy in the V4 region.
This year's conference will be built around five main trends: Sustainability, Artificial Intelligence, Digitalisation, Integration and Internationalisation. The current and future impact of these trends on sport will be explored in depth to inspire and promote innovation and positive change in the world of sport. Through the power of collaboration and the potential of innovation, Sport Forum Hungary aims to help create a sustainable, smart and globally connected regional sporting world.
Let's take the next steps towards sustainable development together!
How can players in the sport ecosystem remain sustainable in the face of economic storms?
What role do innovative business models and investment in sports infrastructure play in economic sustainability?
What green/eco initiatives are increasingly gaining ground in sporting events?
How is renewable energy use being implemented in sports facilities?
What new innovative green sports equipment is gaining momentum on the market today?
Artificial intelligence is and will have the biggest impact on our world. How will the growing rise of AI fundamentally change the way we think about and do sports?
How will AI affect the performance and development of athletes in training and data analysis?
How are sports organisations using AI-processed data to make better decisions and optimise resources?
What impact is AI having on the development of sports tools and technologies?
How is AI changing sports broadcasting and the fan experience, for example in the areas of live data analysis and personalised content?
What are the challenges and ethical issues related to the application of AI in sport and how can these be addressed to ensure progress and fair competition?
How does AI help business decision making, budgeting, marketing planning?
How are sports organisations adapting to the still fast-evolving digital world?
Digital development is vital for sports organisations and federations, yet we still often see outdated technology and methods in the business of sport. Why should this area be seen as an investment rather than a cost for decision makers?
How are sports organisations and federations going about their digital transformation to make themselves attractive to the modern consumer?
What challenges and constraints do decision-makers face in digital transformation and how do they address them, even in financially tough situations?
What new technologies and digital tools are being introduced to improve the attractiveness of sports and enhance the user experience?
How are sports media players adapting to increasingly digital and fragmented media consumption patterns?
What digital channels are sponsors using to reach fans and how are companies helping other players in the sports ecosystem to improve their digital competitiveness?
Can't do without an app and a website? What are the layers of digital transformation in sports organisations?
How does digitalisation manifest itself in grassroots and recreational sport?
A sporting nation = a healthy nation?
How to make sport investments beneficial to society?
How can the positive impact of sport on society be measured?
What are the differences between national sport economy models and where does Hungary stand?
How do infrastructure developments affect recreational sport?
How can spending on sport remain in the ever-shrinking consumer basket of Hungarian households?
At the border between East and West - how can the Visegrad Four countries exploit the geopolitical role of sport?
Which sport innovation initiatives dominate the region?
What are the most successful sport events in the region?
What is the situation of recreational sports in these countries?
How are sports clubs and federations in the region making use of digitalisation developments?
How are star athletes in the region building their own brands?
How is sports sponsorship being built in the Visegrad countries?
What are the milestones leading to a successful investment in sports facilities? What steps need to be taken for sustainable operation and long-term success?
What economic models ensure the long-term sustainability of the sports facilities implemented and what challenges do they face in optimising operating costs?
How do modern sports facilities influence the popularity and development of competitive, amateur and grassroots sports and what are the differences in the use and development of facilities for these sectors?
What are the benefits of multifunctionality of sports facilities? How can a facility be used as efficiently as possible?
What role do sports facilities play in promoting healthy lifestyles and social cohesion?
How do sports and sporting events affect the environment and the living environment, and what sustainable solutions can be adopted to reduce environmental pressures?
How can sporting developments not only survive in a rapidly changing environment, but also become stronger and take a leading role? What steps can be taken to ensure the long-term sustainability and popularity of a sport?
What kind of elements influence the economic factors of sports and how does this affect the long-term viability of sports?
Is there an optimal or excessive number of sports to choose from today?
What influence do newly created sports have in the competition for participants/athletes and sponsors?
What innovative approaches could be taken to increase the attractiveness of sports to a wider audience and how can this contribute to their sustainability?
How can sport contribute to the transmission of values and positive social change?
What are the health benefits of regular sporting activity and how does it contribute to a healthy lifestyle?
Are academic models still viable for the sustainability of sport?
What impact does the development of motorsports have on sustainable mobility and the transport industry?
How does e-sports influence the young generation's attitude towards sport and motivation for a healthy lifestyle?
What is the development trajectory of parasport? What is the future of the sport?
What role does sports diplomacy play in preserving the future of sports?
How do major sporting events affect Hungary in economic, social, sport sector development, infrastructure utilisation and environmental terms?
What has been the economic impact of the World Athletics Championships, Formula 1 GPs or, for example, the European Football Championships on Hungary, for example on tourism, income and local businesses?
How have these sporting events contributed to social cohesion and national pride in Hungary?
What sporting development opportunities and legacies did these sporting events bring and what impact did they have on the sporting sectors after the events?
What infrastructure improvements were needed to make the sporting events possible and how can these be used in the future?
To what extent can the World Karate Championships and Chess Olympiad increase tourism revenues in Hungary and how can this potential be exploited for economic development?
How do the sport strategies of the V4 countries differ, in particular in the areas of sport development, sport infrastructure and sport support?
What similarities and differences can be found in the V4 countries' economic investments and policies in the field of sport?
What untapped potential still exists in multisport events?
What are the successful sport business strategies and economic models at team and individual sport level and how do they affect the financing and sustainability of sport?
What are the most successful business models that work in team sports and what are the revenue streams that underpin team sports?
What role do sponsors and advertising revenues play in the business model of team sports?
What are the differences between the business models of individual sports and team sports?
How can the development of the business model of recreational sports be encouraged?
How is sports financing structured and operated in different countries and what impact does it have on sports infrastructure and sport development?
How do the geographical characteristics of different countries affect sport infrastructure and the organisation of sport events?
How do the sporting traditions and achievements of different countries affect the sporting culture and the sporting identity of the country?
What support systems and funding mechanisms exist in the field of sport and what impact do they have on sport development and infrastructure?
What are the nature and level of sports education systems in place in the country and how do they support the talent management and development of athletes?
What funding models underpin academic systems and how sustainable are past practices?
How do education, infrastructure and the role of the state define recreational sport? What are the links and challenges between these three factors for the promotion and development of sport on a broad scale?
What are the challenges for education in recreational sport?
What steps can be taken to make sporting opportunities and education attractive to the general public?
What role does the state play in promoting and developing recreational sports in each country?
What programmes and initiatives does the state launch to promote recreational sport and encourage people to lead active lifestyles?
How does the State coordinate organisations active in the field of recreational sport?
What educational programmes and initiatives exist in the field of recreational sport?
How do these programmes help to develop the sporting habits and skills of adults and children?
What can a workplace do to encourage sport among its employees?
What digital innovations and interactive solutions are available for recreational sport?
How can these tools help people to encourage an active lifestyle and enhance the sporting experience?
What role do interactive venues and tools play in stimulating interest in sport and encouraging people to participate actively?
How can experiential learning be used to make recreational sport attractive to different age groups and social groups?
How to integrate into these programmes 'urban' sports that are of interest to all stakeholders, for example those that can be played on the street?
What is the role of e-sports in attracting young people to sport?
What motivational programmes can be used to encourage more active participation in recreational sports?
The relationship between AI and sport - How to bring AI into the business world of sport?
Could the emergence and continued spread of AI pose a threat to different segments of sport?
How can AI contribute to improving sports performance and the efficiency of training processes?
How can we creatively apply innovative technologies in sport to make active lifestyles and sports more attractive?
How are AI and digitalisation influencing sport management and data analysis and what impact does this have on decision making and strategy?
What steps can be taken to ensure that the development of AI is beneficial and sustainable for sport?
What new opportunities do streams and online broadcasts create for promoting sporting events and reaching a global audience?
What new opportunities does streaming open up for interaction between athletes and fans and how does it enhance the experience and engagement?
What innovations in the promotion of sport and events are needed to meet the expectations and needs of a young generation living in a digital environment?
What are the dangers of "over-monetising" sport and how does this affect athletes, fans and event visitors?
How can sport and sporting events be made attractive to the younger generation and how can their interest be maintained in the long term?
Why is sports marketing key to realising the business potential of sport?
How does marketing contribute to the survival and development of sports?
How can marketing help athletes and teams to reward their outstanding achievements with the recognition and media attention they deserve?
How is social media transforming sports marketing strategy and how does it offer new opportunities for interaction and engagement with the public?
How to effectively combine sponsorship, social media and influencers in sports marketing campaigns for maximum effectiveness?
How does marketing help athletes and teams express their own story and values, and what impact does this have on engagement and loyalty?
How has the US achieved leadership in sports marketing and what strategies and initiatives have contributed to this?
What methods and tools are used by sports marketers to reach and engage with younger generations?
Which technologies dominate innovation in sports marketing at international level? Which of them could soon explode in Hungary?
How are the power of online platforms, social media and influencers being harnessed to reach and target young people in sports marketing campaigns?
Why is marketing important in recreational sports?
What is the role of marketing in promoting sport on a broad scale and what are its positive social impacts?
What are the methods and protocols to help athletes' recovery, especially for amateur and competitive athletes, to maximise their performance and reduce the adverse effects of overuse?
- How can physical and psychological prevention be effectively implemented among athletes to minimise the risk of injury and improve their overall well-being?
- What psychological techniques and therapies can help athletes to rehabilitate mentally after injury or psychological stress to regain their confidence and motivation?
- What methods can be used to optimise the recovery of amateur athletes with limited time and resources?
- How does training load affect recovery in competitive athletes and what role do rest and sleep play in maintaining performance?
- What facilities and programmes are available to athletes for diagnosis and rehabilitation and how can uniform and effective care be ensured across the sporting community?
- What role does nutrition play in the performance and recovery of athletes and what specific nutritional guidelines are recommended for different sports and needs?
- How can traditional medical treatments be combined with alternative therapies to improve athletes' performance and rehabilitation?
- How can athletes' nutrition be balanced with their individual nutritional needs, seasonal requirements and pre-competitive periods?
The role and challenges of representation in modern sports law: How does representation affect the legal situation of athletes and what tools are available to protect athletes' interests?
- What role do sportsmen's unions and agencies play in protecting and representing the rights of athletes?
- What types of contracts determine sports law and what are the differences between amateur and professional athletes in this area?
- How do athletes and clubs suffer the consequences of breach of contract and what protective measures do the parties take to avoid disputes?
- What is the impact of international and national sports legislation on the sporting world and how do they ensure fair play and a level playing field for athletes?
- How do sports laws address the challenges of the use of new technologies, for example in the field of e-sports or virtual competitions?
- What are the risks and benefits associated with the collection and processing of athletes' data and how can personal data be adequately protected in sports law?
- How do international anti-doping organisations operate and what legislation protects fair competition and a healthy sporting environment?
What steps are these brands taking in brand management to maintain and strengthen brand loyalty and consumer engagement?
- What steps are sports brands taking to develop a unique identity and how are they building an emotional connection with consumers?
- What communication channels do sports brands use to reach their target audiences and how do they develop brand storytelling to strengthen the connection with their communities?
- How do they manage corporate reputation and respond to feedback and emergencies to protect their brand?
- What strategies do they use to continuously improve the customer experience and increase customer satisfaction?
- What sustainability initiatives are sports brands implementing to recycle products and promote environmental awareness?
- How exactly do we define a sports brand? How can athletes build a strong and authentic brand identity that reflects their performance, personality and values?
- What is the role of social media and digital presence in building an athlete brand and developing an engaged fan base?
- What is the impact of athlete brand loyalty on an athlete's career and long-term success, and how can this be effectively managed and retained?
- How can the athlete brand and the communication surrounding it be properly managed in crisis or negative situations to maintain brand loyalty and positive perception?
How to effectively manage athletes' careers, contracts and personal brands and help them achieve success and maintain their long-term performance?
- How to effectively manage the finances of athletes, sports teams and sports organisations and how to diversify revenue streams to create a sustainable and effective business model?
- How to effectively position and promote sports clubs, sporting events and athletes, and how to take advantage of digital media and social platforms to promote sports brands?
- What legal issues and regulations arise in the field of sports management, such as contracts, sponsorships and personal data protection, and how can these issues be properly addressed in the sports industry?
- How can sports events and sports clubs be effectively managed and organised to provide the best possible experience for spectators and supporters?
- How to effectively promote a club or association, increase attendance and attract supporters and sponsors?
- How to help athletes plan and develop their careers and achieve their goals?
- How can the finances and resources of sports clubs and federations be managed efficiently and how can budgets be optimised for long-term sustainability?
- How to help athletes build their own personal brand and communicate effectively with fans and supporters?
- How can long-term goals and strategies for sports clubs and federations be effectively defined and implemented, and how can performance be maintained and developed?
How can coaching education programmes and curricula be effectively designed and developed to meet the specific needs of sports and pedagogical principles?
- What expertise and skills do coaches need to teach and train successfully and support the development of athletes?
- How can practical experience and theoretical knowledge be effectively combined in coach education to achieve the best results in the development of athletes?
- How can the further training and continuous professional development of coaches be supported to keep pace with developments in sport and new challenges?
- What is the impact of coach education on the career and professional development of coaches and what opportunities does it offer for coaches in their careers?
- How can coaches' mental and emotional health be supported and how can burn-out be prevented in a constantly demanding working environment?
- How can a personal trainer's unique skills, expertise and experience be effectively communicated to convincingly demonstrate their value and benefits to clients?
- How to effectively build and maintain a personal brand on digital platforms such as social media and website?
- How can you build and maintain a loyal client base who will use your personal trainer's services on a recurring basis?
- How to effectively collaborate with other professionals and sponsors to strengthen the personal trainer brand image and expand opportunities?
What content production strategies do sports media need to retain viewers and consumers in line with new media consumption trends?
- How are new technologies (e.g. smartphones, streaming services, virtual reality) influencing sports media consumption patterns and preferences?
- What is the impact of consumer digital consumption on live streaming of sporting events and access to sports content?
- How can social media and influencer engagement be effectively integrated into sports media to increase reach and engagement?
- What is the impact of personalised content and athlete data analytics on the experience and loyalty of sports consumers?
- How can privacy and legal issues be addressed when using new technologies in sports media?
- How can augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) technologies be used to make sporting events more interactive and enhance the consumer experience?
- How are new technologies and consumer habits changing advertising and revenue generation models in sports media?
How can analytics and measurement be effectively applied in sport to optimise athletes' performance and development?
- How to effectively develop and apply new methodologies and training techniques to support athletes' development and prevent injuries?
- What tools and technologies can be used to monitor athletes' performance and design personalised training programmes?
- How can sports technology be effectively combined with nutrition and health optimisation for athletes?
- What supplements and sports science techniques can help athletes to improve performance and recover faster?
- What are the data protection and ethical issues related to the use of sports technology, in particular in data collection and analysis?
- What is the impact of sports technology on sport strategies and competitiveness in different sports?
- How can sports technology be effectively integrated into the work of coaches and sports physicians to achieve optimal results for athletes?
- What are the challenges of introducing and using sports technology and how can these challenges be successfully addressed for sports disciplines and athletes?
- What opportunities does sports technology offer for amateur athletes and sports enthusiasts to improve their sporting experience and active participation?
- What is the role of artificial intelligence and machine learning in sports technology and how can these tools be effectively applied in sport?
How can the role of women athletes in sports leadership be strengthened and how can women be helped to reconcile motherhood and sport careers?
- To what extent are women represented at different levels of sports leadership in Hungary and in the Visegrad Four countries?
- What could be the reasons for the lower proportion of female managers in sports leadership? What social, cultural or structural factors might play a role?
- What steps have Hungary and the V4 countries taken to increase the proportion of women in sports leadership?
- How can women be encouraged to participate actively in sports leadership and how can gender inequality in this area be reduced?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for women athletes in planning a career in sport?
- How can female athletes be encouraged not only to plan a career in sport but also to become actively involved in sports management or other professional fields?
- What are examples of successful female athletes who have pursued a career in other fields after sport?
- How can women athletes be prepared for life after their careers and supported in their transition?
- What challenges do female athletes face in reconciling motherhood and a career in sport?
- What are some good examples of female athletes successfully balancing motherhood and a career in sport, and what lessons can we learn from these cases?
- What impact can motherhood have on the motivation, performance and long-term plans of female athletes in sport?
Sport Forum Hungary will not be just a one-time event, our aim and vision is to build it into an internationally recognised platform and brand within the following five years. We plan to hold it every year not only as a summit but as an expo which lasts for several days and fully satisfies the needs of the interested.